Everything you need for big and small events
The Event Services of the Canton of Basel-Stadt offers assistance without all the red tape, and at no charge, for all the services required for a smooth and successful large-scale event. From the creation of a central requirements assessment and the search for suitable event spaces to assistance with permit applications, the event organisers will receive expert, professional advice for any issue that may arise.
- Photo: Peter Hauck
Competent partners for big events
Basel cultivates good contacts with major organizers of sports and cultural events, festivals, trade fairs and congresses.
Individualised support for your event
• Initial evaluation and central requirements assessments
• Individualised support during planning and implementation
• Search for suitable event spaces
• Assistance with permit applications
• Support for PR work
• Coordination of public services
• Official government receptions at city hall
• Cantonal banner display with event flags
• Welcome desks at the SBB railway station and the EuroAirport
• Individualised support for public relations
• LED advertisements / pillars at the SBB railway station, Baden Railway Station and the EuroAirport
Department of Presidential Affairs (of the Canton of Basel-Stadt)
External Affairs and Marketing
Marcel Meier, Head of Event Services
Tel.: + 41 (0) 61 267 42 27
Fax: +41 (0) 61 267 74 43
A competent partner for fairs and conferences
The Basel Convention Bureau is the point of contact and coordination for trade fair and conference organisers.
A competent partner for circuses
The Common Land Administration of the Canton of Basel-Stadt is responsible for the approval of circuses on public property.
Civil Engineering Department of the canton of Basel-Stadt
Common Land Administration
Tel.: + 41 (0) 61 267 93 53
Fax: + 41 (0) 61 267 93 48